Roles and Responsibilities
- To Identify Gaps across Punjab Location in field of Water, Waste-water, Waste, Energy and Chemicals.
- To conduct Environmental/Customer Audits in all business.
- Compliance as per PWRDA/MoeF, PPCB-CPCB, Irrigation.
- To ensure Zero Customer related NC.
- To review/work upon projects running in Sustainability.
- To ensure minimum discharge cost & improvement to conserve environment .
- Aware of the QHSE Management System.
- Understand the importance of conformance to the QHSE Policy and procedures and to the requirements of QHSE management system.
- Aware of the Customer Requirements/compliance
- Aware of the Significant Environmental Aspects and Occupational Hazards / risk in this area of operation.
- Potential or actual Consequences of their work activities and deviation from specified Operating Procedures.
- Current Objectives and Targets of respective area.
- Emergency Preparedness & Response.
- Solid waste utilization/handling/compliance
Desired Candidate Profile
- 5 years of experience in Environment/water and waste water management
- Knowledge of water and waste water management and consents
- Capability to coach employees on technical and behavior issues.
Role:Environment Health and Safety - Other
Salary: 6,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Textile & Apparel
Functional Area:Environment Health & Safety
Role Category:Environment Health and Safety - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Environmental,B.Sc in Environmental Science
-Business interests in Home Textile, Yarn, Paper & Chemicals and Energy
-World's largest manufacturer of Terry towels & Bed Linen
-One of the largest manufacturer of wheat straw based paper
-With a CAGR of over 30%, one of the fastest growing group of companies in the country
Contact Company:Trident Group
Address:E - 212,,,KITCHLU NAGAR,LUDHIANA, LUDHIANA, Punjab, India