- Achieve department goals in alignment with Organizational goals as per BSC Develop and implement plans to use material, labour and equipment efficiently to meet UNIT targets
- Identify & execute opportunities to do automation
- P&L Ownership - Responsible for ensuring that the revenue targets from the lines of business are achieved or exceeded
- Help marketing to do right Customer spread with a view to mitigate the risk
- To work on Value Added product for increasing EBIDTA
- Assist the Unit team to achieve their production targets, so that plant is able to operate with optimum efficiency on competitive cost.
- Net profit Help unit teams to provide congenial working environment
- Ensure Cost & Quality leadership
- Explore different options of production plans based on market requirements and resource allocation for achieving maximum
- Collaborate with R & D and QA team for ensuring conformance to quality standards
- Production related reports like Daily Production and Waste generation
- Drive Human resource strategy within the unit, communicate business objectives, vision and performance to team/individuals
- Performance Analysis of the Unit as a whole
- To lead department for Best Performance & Successor development
- Ensure all round development of the teams
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum 5 years of experience as Unit Head Yarn & Minimum 10 years of experience in Textile.
Salary: 15,00,000 - 30,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Textile & Apparel
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Textile
Recruiter Name:Resapu Mohaneswara Reddy
Contact Company:Trident Group
Address:Trident Limited, Budhni Complex, Hoshangabad Road, SEHORE, Madhya Pradesh - 466001,India|91-7562-18001802999