Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinating with HR Officers to ensure shift wise manpower balance as per deployment.
- Future Manpower Planning & distribution of same as per Manpower Gaps in Units.
- Conducting Monthly Internal audits of units to ensure updated Absenteeism, Leave, Attrition, SHE & PPE Registers Compilation of Monthly Loan cases, Weekly LWP & Reactivation cases for further approval
- Driving the recruitment Campaign in different villages of Punjab/Madhya Pradesh to source manpower.
- Planning & Execution of Interviews for Operators
- Coordinate with training instructor/helpers regarding on the job training for freshers
- Grievances handling and counseling
- Providing support in organizing Welfare & recreational activities
- Conduct shift meeting regularly and create awareness members regarding the absenteeism, leave &attrition
Desired Candidate Profile
- Preference to Regular MBA in HR.
- Deep understanding of Labour Laws
- Data Management & Analysis
- Understanding of Recruitment Process
- Excellent written communication skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies and procedures.
- Strong attention to detail and has ability to learn quickly.
Salary: 9,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Textile & Apparel
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:HR Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
-Business interests in Home Textile, Yarn, Paper & Chemicals and Energy
-World's largest manufacturer of Terry towels & Bed Linen
-One of the largest manufacturer of wheat straw based paper
-With a CAGR of over 30%, one of the fastest growing group of companies in the country
Contact Company:Trident Group
Address:E - 212,,,KITCHLU NAGAR,LUDHIANA, LUDHIANA, Punjab, India